International Trade Export Compliance
Kansas Global offers support executing and delivering international trade compliance. We understand errors can be costly for your business, accumulating steep penalties and missed revenue. It pays to get the details right from the beginning. We help you meet the requirements of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). We’re based in the Heartland, and it is our desire to strengthen the economy by opening a world of untapped potential growth.
How Do I Know if My Business Needs to be Compliant?
Are you currently exporting, or considering doing so in the future? There are regulations in place with which you may not be familiar.
- If your business is currently exporting or potentially will export goods that are considered civil or commercial goods, you need to comply with EAR.
- If your business involves items of war and/or military products or technical data, you need to comply with the ITAR.
- Our team helps guide clients through these complicated requirements, so you’re not alone.
How We Work Together
- Our team’s first step will be to make sure your products are properly classified.
- Then, we will help determine what obligations apply to exporting, and what licensing requirements there may be for your products.
- You can apply these findings yourself, or turn to us for guidance on implementation.
Business Growth Through Exporting of Products
- Exporting your products should be a part of your business’ growth strategy and working with Kansas Global can help you achieve your business goals – and give you peace of mind that you’re following the applicable laws and regulations.
- Whether you need in-depth trade compliance guidance or just assistance reviewing annual regulations; we will help you with expert knowledge and/or
- Our team is here and ready to assist you and help your business grow .
Participants receive more than $30,000 in services including:
Export Control Classification (ECCN)
Compliance Research and Audits
Compliance and License Management
Questions? Reach Out
Interested but not yet ready to commit? No problem. Reach out and let’s start the conversation.